Hello, please select your language

Hola, por favor, inicia sesión aquí

¿Todavía no eres miembro?
y descubre un nuevo, mejorado y reconocido English Live.

Close

01-800-236-1000

Bienvenido a "Teachers"
One good teacher in a lifetime may sometimes change a delinquent into a solid citizen. Philip Wylie
Idioma: English
Miembros: 1439
Oficiales: samantha, bosbos (Administrator)

¿Seguro que quieres dejar este grupo?

¿Seguro que quieres eliminar este tema help teacher !!!!?
Por mtrindade237 el 18/06/2015 10:12:25 p.m.
help teacher !!!!

I need help. I want to talk English, but I am with very dificulty. I want suggest about: What I can do to learn English fastest? read, write, talk and listen. kisses every body. 

Por ejehad2 el 19/07/2015 11:40:46 a.m.
RE: help teacher !!!!
I think you have to enrich your vocabulary first, then you have to learn basic grammer rules With regards
Por LSugiharto el 19/07/2015 12:17:14 p.m.
You can enhance your English abitily by using music, movies, and working some task in English. Besides, improving your English, you can learn pharasalogy and idioms as well. And the main point is, you love learning English, so that you can feel fun with all process.
Por FLast43007 el 19/07/2015 11:59:00 p.m.
Regular interaction with friends will definitely help you.
Por lhamza31 el 20/07/2015 10:56:22 a.m.
i think, to always learn english phrases and to never just study individual words, and the second rule listen first and i think its the most important rule( learn with your ear and not with your eyes), listen listen listen, because a baby does not learn with there eyes , a baby learn with the ears by listening, a baby just listens and listens and listens for year , year and half to two years before they start speaking
Por mtrindade237 el 28/07/2015 07:43:46 p.m.
RE: RE: help teacher !!!!
thank you !!! I loved the sugest.