Hello, please select your language

Hola, por favor, inicia sesión aquí

¿Todavía no eres miembro?
y descubre un nuevo, mejorado y reconocido English Live.

Close

01-800-236-1000

Bienvenido a "I Love Arabia"
Chat and learn all about Arabia!for all nationalities can share us thier culture !
Categoría:Regional
Idioma: Arabic
Miembros: 2327
Oficiales: Mira (Administrator), bshar mjeed y Rose flower

¿Seguro que quieres dejar este grupo?

¿Seguro que quieres eliminar este tema تفسير لآية الكرسي- Ayatul Kursi Exegesis_En.Subtitles?
Por Mmeri13 el 12/11/2015 02:19:45 p.m.
تفسير لآية الكرسي- Ayatul Kursi Exegesis_En.Subtitles

أَعُوذُ بِاللهِ مِنْ الشَّيْطَانِ الرَّجِيمِ
بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم 

اللَّهُ لَا إِلَٰهَ إِلَّا هُوَ الْحَيُّ الْقَيُّومُ ۚ لَا تَأْخُذُهُ سِنَةٌ وَلَا نَوْمٌ ۚ لَهُ مَا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ ۗ مَنْ ذَا الَّذِي يَشْفَعُ عِنْدَهُ إِلَّا بِإِذْنِهِ ۚ يَعْلَمُ مَا بَيْنَ أَيْدِيهِمْ وَمَا خَلْفَهُمْ ۖ وَلَا يُحِيطُونَ بِشَيْءٍ مِنْ عِلْمِهِ إِلَّا بِمَا شَاءَ ۚ وَسِعَ كُرْسِيُّهُ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضَ ۖ وَلَا يَئُودُهُ حِفْظُهُمَا ۚ وَهُوَ الْعَلِيُّ الْعَظِيمُ 

سورة البقرة

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sdr_lIW5mJ8

PS:
[This Verse number 255 in Chapter 2 of the Noble Quran is called ''Ayat-ul-Kursî'']
To see its translation in English, check please the link below, thank you : 

http://tanzil.net/#trans/en.sahih/2:255

Por Mmeri13 el 13/11/2015 10:50:41 a.m.
Re: 'M'

إِنَّا كَفَيْنَاكَ الْمُسْتَهْزِئِينَ ﴿٩٥ الَّذِينَ يَجْعَلُونَ مَعَ اللَّـهِ إِلَـٰهًا آخَرَ ۚ فَسَوْفَ يَعْلَمُونَ ﴿٩٦ وَلَقَدْ نَعْلَمُ أَنَّكَ يَضِيقُ صَدْرُكَ بِمَا يَقُولُونَ ﴿٩٧ فَسَبِّحْ بِحَمْدِ رَبِّكَ وَكُن مِّنَ السَّاجِدِينَ ﴿٩٨ وَاعْبُدْ رَبَّكَ حَتَّىٰ يَأْتِيَكَ الْيَقِينُ ﴿٩٩

سورة الحجر

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5L8INP-WVA

Indeed, We are sufficient for you against the mockers(95)

Who make [equal] with Allah another deity. But they are going to know. (96)

وَإِنَّكَ لَعَلَىٰ خُلُقٍ عَظِيمٍ ﴿٤فَسَتُبْصِرُ وَيُبْصِرُونَ ﴿٥ بِأَييِّكُمُ الْمَفْتُونُ ﴿٦ إِنَّ رَبَّكَ هُوَ أَعْلَمُ بِمَن ضَلَّ عَن سَبِيلِهِ وَهُوَ أَعْلَمُ بِالْمُهْتَدِينَ ﴿٧

سورة القلم

And indeed, you [O Muhammed] are of a great moral character. (4)

Verily , O my teacher, my master, my beloved and the beloved of more than one billion Muslims throughout the world , the best of all Human beings ever walked on earth, Muhammed peace be upon you , you are on an exalted excellent standard of character. 

صلى الله عليك ياخير الورى

صلى الله عليك يا خير خلق الله

وأَحسنُ منكَ لم ترَ قطُّ عيني

وأَحسنُ منكَ لم ترَ قطُّ عيني ** وَأجْمَلُ مِنْكَ لَمْ تَلِدِ النّسَاءُ

خلقتَ مبرءاً منْ كلّ عيبٍ ** كأنكَ قدْ خلقتَ كما تشاءُ

Por Mmeri13 el 14/11/2015 07:21:59 a.m.
Re: 'M'

Hello Clarice, 

Thank you for your response. It is so obvious.

But excuse me , it seems as often you put your remark/comment to just say it and then delete it.

Are you not sure please of what you were writing or truly believing on?! or were you confusing the thread? or may be is it a puzzle hard to resolve (I don't think so)? or ultimately, is this your respect for your fellow members in the forum?! 

Clarice , Does not the Bible, the book you believe on, say in Matthew 7:12 : 

“So whatever you wish that others would do to you, do also to them, for this is the Law and the Prophets'' ....

In all cases, you are always welcome Clarice.

Thank you once again for your interest. 

"I testify that there is no God worthy of worship except Allah (the One and there is no associate with Him) ,

and I bear witness that Muhammed is the servant and messenger of Allah ,

and I bear witness that Jesus ('Isa), the son of Mary, is the servant and messenger of Allah, a spirit from Him and His Word which He cast into Mary, the virgin, the good, the pure, so that she conceived Jesus.

Allah created Jesus ('Isa) from His spirit and His breathing as He created Adam by His Hand.

And I testify that Paradise is a fact and Hell is a fact."

أَشْهَدُ أَنْ لَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا اللهُ وَحْدَهُ لَا شَرِيكَ لَهُ، وَأَنَّ مُحَمَّدًا عَبْدُهُ وَرَسُولُهُ، وَأَنَّ عِيسَى عَبْدُ اللهِ، وَابْنُ أَمَتِهِ، وَكَلِمَتُهُ

أَلْقَاهَا إِلَى مَرْيَمَ وَرُوحٌ مِنْهُ، وَأَنَّ الْجَنَّةَ حَقٌّ، وَأَنَّ النَّارَ حَقٌّ

عذارا إخواني أخواتي في الله ، للتوضيح فقط ، الرد الثاني كان موجها لمداخلة هنا كانت لأخت غير ناطقة باللغة العربية  لكن يبدو أنها حذفت ما كتبته ولها الحرية في اختيارها ويبقى الاحترام قائما فهذا من تعاليم ديننا العظيم دين الاسلام دين الحنيفية السمحة .هدى الله الأخت وثبتنا واياكم على الحق ...آمين 

شكرا على تفهمكم

السلام عليكم

Por Mmeri13 el 14/11/2015 05:29:20 p.m.
Re: RE: Re: 'M'

Hello Clarice once again,

Thank you very much for your good answer and your time . It is as I said very obvious. 

Btw, if you had read well, you find as well the translation. We did not miss it . It was done out of respect. 
The text translated with its reference is not such tiny to be overlooked or rather invisible. 
Just do not forget please , if arabic bothers as much, that it is here basically a group for threads to be written in arabic language. 
So I think, the balance is done to be fair. 
And if you doubt on something therein, just ask, you are welcome and we translate whatever you want to be translated for you and also there are all tools online that may help you out to translate if you are not yet sure of what might be said. 
Just be content, what is main was already translated in English if you can see it. 

Moreover, it is then good to be sure of what you believe on, so keep it if nothing else could convince you that truth could be otherwise and excuse me, you do not need to repeat always same thing to say nothing. The truth can never be concealed and after night, there is always a day. It will come the day where everyone will be held accountable in front of Our Creator. 

وَوُضِعَ الْكِتَابُ فَتَرَى الْمُجْرِمِينَ مُشْفِقِينَ مِمَّا فِيهِ وَيَقُولُونَ يَا وَيْلَتَنَا مَالِ هَـٰذَا الْكِتَابِ لَا يُغَادِرُ صَغِيرَةً وَلَا كَبِيرَةً إِلَّا أَحْصَاهَا ۚ وَوَجَدُوا مَا عَمِلُوا حَاضِرًا ۗ وَلَا يَظْلِمُ رَبُّكَ أَحَدًا ﴿٤٩

''And the record [of deeds] will be placed [open], and you will see the criminals fearful of that within it, and they will say, "Oh, woe to us! What is this book that le***es nothing small or great except that it has enumerated it?" And they will find what they did present [before them]. And your Lord does injustice to no one. (49) '' Q18:49

Clarice, I believe you were mistaken the thread as it is not its topic what you were commenting on.

So, do not please bother yourself sister in Humanity. 

Thank you again for being interested as always. 

May Who created you guide you. 

Greetings

Por aaisso el 15/11/2015 08:08:20 a.m.
RE: Re: RE: Re: 'M'
Clarice ! i know that you know that islam is the true religion , and who died out islam he will go hell , so if you really want the truth , start the research because you dont know when exacly you will die , before that day , so benefited this period while you alive, and avoid to enter on Dispute without utility, i give you a question CLARICE who is the discoverer of south america and USA? on this period there are a lot of truth about your grand fathers , i m waiting your answer clarice .
Por aaisso el 16/11/2015 03:35:32 a.m.
RE: RE: Re: RE: Re: 'M'
coran to help you clarice http://quran.com/19